- EYELID MINI light is a light fixture with an aluminum heatsink, which has a powder-coated surface for corrosion resistance.
- The fixture is made from extruded aluminum, which is more efficient at heat dissipation than other materials and has a spring for a fixture holding system.
- It is also equipped with a Reiz Electronic LED driver, which has a constant current output and a PF value of 0.95, which is below the threshold of flickering.
- EYELID MINI light is a small and portable LED light that can take anywhere.
- It is designed for small and often forgotten places.
CEILING RECESSED DIRECTIONAL EYELID MINI LED 8W 3000K 25 D SILVER IP 20
EYELID MINI light is a recessed downlight with a swiveling oyster shape. It is designed to provide an elegant, discreet and versatile lighting solution. It can be used as a ceiling light or a recessed downlight. It has a strain relief cable clamp with a quick connect LED harness. It can be dimmed using a 1 to 10V phase control and Bluetooth, or remote control. The construction is in a die-cast aluminum frame with a ceiling thickness of 3 to 30mm. The EYELID MINI light is a versatile and elegant lighting solution perfect for any room. It is easy to install and can be used as a ceiling light or a recessed downlight. With its strain relief cable clamp, it is also easy to control your Lighting needs.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.